Basic Hindi words, phrases and sentences

Hello – Namaste or Pranam
Hello Amit – Namaste Amit ji (ji at the end of the name is used to show respect)
Me – Mai
I am from USA – Mai USA se hum
Mine – Mera
This is mine – Ye mera hai
Yours – Aap ka
Is this yours – Kya ye aap ka hai
Who – Kaun
Who are you – Aap kaun hai
Clothes – Kapra
Where are my clothes – Mera kapra kaha hai
Tea – Chai
I need a cup of tea – Mujhe ek cup chai chahiye
Water – Paani
I need a bottle of water – Mujhe ek bottle paani chahiye
Food – Khana
Give me food – Mujhe khana do
Do you speak English – Kya apa English bolte hai
Speak slowly – Dheray boliye
Yes – Haa
No – Nahi
Please – Kripya
Thank you – Dhanevaad

More basic Hindi sentences

How are you – Aap kaise hai
I am fine – Mai thik hu
Nice to meet you – Aap se milkar khusi hui
Who are you – Aap kaun hai
What is your name – Aap ka kya naam hai
My name is Mariellen – Mera naam Mariellen hai
Where are you from – Aap kaha se hai
I am from Canada – Mai Canada se hu
Where is the station – Station kaha hai
Where is the bus stand – Bus stand kaha hai
Where is the toilet – Toilet kaha hai
Can you help me – Kya aap meri madaad karenge
What’s this – Ye kya hai
I want to buy this – Mujhe ye kharidna hai
How much is this – Ye kitnay ka hai
Lower the price – Daam kum kijiye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synonyms (सामान अर्थ वाले या पर्यायवाची शब्द)

Abandon  (छोड़ देना)  : leave, forsake, give up Attain  (प्राप्त करना)  : gain, achieve, get, acquire Ascent  (चढ़ाई)  : rise, lift, ele...

Popular Posts